- Take your cut citrus segments and have them ready to place into your round cavity moulds. You will need to work fast so make sure they are close by.
- Melt your uncoloured clear soap base in the microwave in short bursts until it is all melted
- Pour a small amount into the mould and quickly take all your little citrus pieces and place them into the clear soap you have just poured. Position them as evenly as possible- easier said than done!
- Spritz with spraying alcohol to remove any bubbles and repeat the process until you have finished all your citrus pieces.
- Once the clear soap has hardened, about 10 minutes, melt the white soap base and spritz the citrus slices that are in the moulds and carefully pour the white soap over them making sure the soap is not too hot or it will melt the citrus segments.
- Wait for the soap to fully harden before you remove them from the moulds.
Monday, 13 June 2011
M&P Citrus Slices - Part B
This week we will finish it up the citrus slices we started last week. See this entry here.