Monday 4 June 2012

Natural Soap–Week 11. The final week!

It’s over! This is SO SAD. I will not know what to do with myself. I have had so much fun and challenged myself, which was the point. Thanks again Amy from Great Cakes.

Preparation

I used a recipe with more Olive oil so I could keep it runny and swirl the paprika coloured soap nicely but it set up once in the mould so I had to work fast. The paprika turned into a really nice orangey brown shade which I really like. I used Orange EO, Lemon, Rosemary and Cinnamon. Quite nice actually. Soap Challenge 11

 

I also used my textured, silicone mould that I made ages ago. You can see the beautiful pattern on the bottom of the soap. I have recently made more moulds so I will post on those in the near future.

DSCN0023

Pin It!

Riverlea Soap

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Odette!! I love the idea of the textured mold - might have to give that a try some day! Your scent blend sounds so interesting!! Thank you so much for your participation in the challenges! Hopefully I'll be able to do more at a later time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really nice soap, very pretty, and love the essential oils blend, x Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous! I really love your textured mold, and the fact that you made it makes it even better! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful soap. It looks nice and creamy. I like the EO combi.
    Petra

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...