It has been a busy and long year. Thanks to all our regular clients, new clients and suppliers for making this a great year. Have a happy holiday and see you in 2011.
Monday, 20 December 2010
Tuesday, 14 December 2010
Friday, 19 November 2010
Riverlea Soap recently had an addition to their team, a rep in the Western Cape region. She has proven to be reliable and hard working. Well done and WELCOME Paulette aka Eeyore! Piglet and Pooh are very happy to have you on board.
Tuesday, 16 November 2010
I never knew market preparation could be so much work! Piglet and Pooh had to pull and all nighter to get themselves ready. Then we had a LONG 4 hour drive and still had to set it all up.
We had a LOT of fun but too much work for us.
We met some amazing people and hopefully we made some sort of an impression on them.
Wednesday, 6 October 2010
Hopefully we will have loads of exciting things to share when we are back.
Saturday, 25 September 2010
I was asked by a friend of mine to deliver some pamphlets for her for the stand she had this years garden show. I went along happily with no expectations. WELL I was blown away at all the effort and attention to detail that went into everyone's stands.
Tuesday, 21 September 2010
Monday, 20 September 2010
Monday, 13 September 2010
This is from an Mpumalanga Hospital Register, sent to me by
my sister in London.
1. Examination of genitalia reveals that he is circus sized.
2. The patient has no previous history of suicides.
3. Patient has left white blood cells at another hospital.
4. Patient's medical history has been remarkably insignificant with only
11kgs weight gain in the past three days.
5... She has no rigors or shaking chills, but her husband states she was
very hot in bed last night.
6. Patient has chest pain if she lies on her left side for over a year.
7. On the second day the knee was better, and on the third day it
8. The patient is tearful and crying constantly. She also appears to
9. The patient has been depressed since she began seeing me in 1993.
10. Discharge status: Alive but without my permission.
11. Healthy appearing decrepit 69-year old male, mentally alert but
12. Patient had waffles for breakfast and anorexia for lunch.
13. She is numb from her toes down.
14. While in ER, she was examined, x-rated and sent home.
15. The skin was moist and dry.
16. Occasional, constant infrequent headaches.
17. Patient was alert and unresponsive.
18. Rectal examination revealed a normal size thyroid.
19. She stated that she had been constipated for most of her life,
until she got a divorce.
20. I saw your patient today, who is still under our car for physical
21. Both breasts are equal and reactive to light and accommodation.
22. The patient refused autopsy.
23. The lab test indicated abnormal lover function.
24. Skin: somewhat pale but present.
26. Large brown stool ambulating in the hall.
27. Patient has two teenage children, but no other abnormalities.
Saturday, 21 August 2010
After the chocolate course I have been dying to try my hand at the techniques I have learned and try to apply them to soap. It is ALL ABOUT soap isn't it? Will there ever be a time when I am not obsessed with soap and soap making? I dream about soap and the things I can create when I am asleep and pretty much do the same when I am awake!
Thursday, 5 August 2010
Thursday, 29 July 2010
Tuesday, 27 July 2010
Thursday, 22 July 2010
Tuesday, 6 July 2010
Wednesday, 16 June 2010
I had the great fortune to attend the soccer match between Spain and Switzerland on Wednesday the 16th June. WOW. What an experience. I have to be honest - I was quite sceptical that we as a country could pull it off. I have been put in my place. It was really amazing. The stadium is beautiful, the match was exciting and the experience on the whole was first class. Well done Durban and well done South Africa!
Wednesday, 9 June 2010
I am going to assume that you already know how to make Cold Process Soap.
If you do not then click here