Last week you learned how to make roses and leaves. See the post here.
8. Place your cupcake liners into the muffin tray
9. Take the rest of your soap and melt it again on short bursts, add brown soap colour and fragrance oil. +/-3mls
10. Pour the soap into the into the cupcake liners, dividing evenly amongst 3. Do not fill them too high as you still need to add the roses.
11. Spay the soap quickly with the alcohol to remove any bubbles and place your roses into the soap you just have poured.
12. Leave the soap for about2 hours to get hard. You can then remove the cupcake liner if you wish.