Thursday 11 August 2011

Ladies Workshop at Just Boutique

Yesterday I held a ladies workshop at Just Boutique's venue in Pietermaritzburg. Thanks, Lara, for having such a great venue for these workshops. The ladies looked like they had a great time.
DSCN0027-14
The Ladies made a Cupcake soap, Leaf embed soap, Whipped sugar scrub and Bath Fizzies.

DSCN0016-15
I have even had an email from one of the ladies, Karen Zunckel, who had this to say about the course:

"I attended a very enjoyable workshop yesterday by Odette Handley, owner of Riverlea Soap in the KZN Midlands, and learnt how to make bath fizzies, sugar scrub and two types of glycerine soap. I thoroughly enjoyed the course at Just Boutique this morning and recommend it to all the ladies out there who are concerned with what they put onto their skin."
Karen has expressed an interest in learning cold process soap so she can teach others in rural areas of Africa to make soap themselves, thereby reducing the carbon footprint in not having to import products made by someone else. This will also help to create businesses amongst communities.
Thanks ladies I also had a great time.


www.riverleasoap.com

1 comment:

  1. I love the leaf embed soap! It's beautiful =) I'm glad that the ladies had fun

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...