You will need:
- 300gr White/ opaque Melt and Pour Base (this depends on how big your moulds are and how many you want to make. Determine how big your mould is by putting it on a scale and pouring water into one of the cavities.
- Colour – I used red and blue
- Fragrance – 1.5 % of the soap base
- Aeroplane mould
- Microwave Jug
- Rubbing Alcohol to spray bubbles away
- Melt your soap base in the microwave in 30 second bursts. When melted add your colour and fragrance and stir gently.
- Pour carefully into your moulds and spritz the rubbing alcohol to remove any bubbles.
- Allow the soaps to get hard for about 1hour then remove them and repeat the process with the blue colour.
- The soaps will need to be wrapped or bagged soon after making or they will start to “sweat”